Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid will have hardened sufficiently after 5-6 hours cure @ 15-20°C to allow full trafficking.
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid is a high strength, trowel applied, two component Epoxy resin mortar, designed for rapid and permanent repairs to concrete and masonry surfaces.
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid is a blend of Epoxy resin, Polyamine curing agent, graded aggregate and colour pigments. The mixed material is applied to a suitably prepared surface, and quickly cures to form a durable, abrasion and chemical resistant repair. ** You do not require a primer with this product **
- Colour: Grey
- Density: 2000kg/m³
- Pot Life: 40 minutes @ 20°C
- Adhesion to concrete: 3.9MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 76MPa
- Taber abrasion resistance: 40mg weight loss (CS17 wheels; 1kg loads, 1000 cycles)
- Maximum Service Temperature: 70°C continuous
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid is supplied in 5kg and 10kg packs.
A 5kg pack of Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid yields 2.5 litres of material, sufficient for 0.5m² @ 5mm thickness.
(10kg pack pro-rata).
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Repairs to spalled or damaged concrete; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints; floor repairs, forming coves.
- Pre-packed units – ready to use
- Fast curing characteristics
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, and industrial chemicals
- Negligible shrinkage
- Correcting falls/levels
- High bond strength – no primer required
- Cures under damp, cool conditions