Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Reprotec Line Paint has been developed to provide a durable lining material for application to concrete substrates.
The material is supplied as a two pack system, comprising pre-weighed amounts of BASE and CURING AGENT. After mixing together, an easily applied chemical and abrasion resistant finish is produced.
- Pot life @ 20°C: 20 Minutes
- Pot life @ 10°C: 40 Minutes
- Tack Free Time @20°C: 2 hours
- Hard Dry Time @ 20°C: 5 hours
- Full Chemical Resistance @20C: 7 days
- Safety Yellow
Approx. 80 / 100 linear metres of 50mm wide line per 2.5kg pack
Reprotec Line Paint is supplied in 2.5kgs packs.
Reprotec Line Paint shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
As a lining material for industrial and commercial floors. To demarcate parking bays, walkways, aisles, etc.
High Visibility Yellow and Bright White
- Solvent free, low odour
- Very good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- High build
- Tough and durable
- Easily applied
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Fast Curing