GYP-BOND is a calcium sulphate based one Part Flexible Rapid Set tile adhesive, specifically designed for fixing ceramic, natural stone & porcelain tiles to gypsum based floors & walls. This includes anhydrite floor screeds or calcium sulphate (gypsum based) wall plasters. This enables a direct bond to be formed without the need for applying a pre-sealing barrier.
- Fixes direct to Anhydrite & Gypsum without pre-sealing the surface
- Fast Setting – Walk on & grout after 3 hours
- Suitable for Ceramic, Porcelain & Natural stone tiles
- Can be used with sub-floor heating systems Fixes tiles with a bed depth from 3mm up to 12mm
- Suitable for fixing onto gypsum-based walls & floors
PRODUCT DATA SHEET | DOWNLOAD
MSDS SHEET | DOWNLOAD
Don't forget your accessories...
Make sure you have everything you need with our essentials accessory pack which includes all you need to apply 2 coats of Ecoguard HB (2 coats are usually recommended)