Strong Adhesive For Building Materials
Epoxybond is a solvent free, extra strong epoxy resin mortar that will bond a wide range of building materials including concrete, brick, metal, stone and wood.
Thixotropic For Vertical Repairs
The excellent adhesive qualities of this repair kit mean you can use it to repair overhead materials and those on vertical surfaces and be sure they will stay in place. This makes it a great repair tool for cracks in brick archways, covered walkways and on the vertical walls of bunded areas or storage locations.
Suitable For Use In Damp Conditions
Epoxybond will adhere to even damp surfaces, so long as they are clean and free of dust and oil. This makes it perfect for outdoor use, or in humid areas where traditional fixatives will struggle. So long as the surfaces to be bonded are slighted roughened, no primer is required. Make sure the Epoxybond is applied to both surfaces using a trowel or stiff bristled brush. For more inaccessible areas, Epoxybond can be placed into empty cartridges and can be injected into place using a sealant gun.
Find Out More
Not sure if Epoxybond is right for your project, or just want to know more about our range of concrete repair kits? Contact our advice line on 0191 389 7067 and talk to a specialist.
- Pot life @ 20C: 50 Minutes
- Colour: Light Grey
- Specific Gravity: 1.5g/cm³
- Compressive Strength: 40MPa (1 day @ 20°C)
- 75MPa (7 days @ 20°C)
- Tensile Strength: 18MPa
- Moisture resistance: <0.4% increase @ 28 days
- (BS 6319: part 8)
- Lap Shear Strength to grit blasted steel: 14MPa²
- Shrinkage on curing: Negligible
- Hold up: >15mm
- Application temperature range: 3°C-30°C
Reprotec Epoxybond is supplied in 2kg pack
Dependent on application
Reprotec Epoxybond shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Commercial or Domestic
Interior or External
Dry or Damp: Concrete cracks, brick adhesive, grout for fixing bolts, handrails, railings, posts; fixing sole-plates and vibrating machinery in place.
Automotive, Engineering, General Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality, Warehouse & Factories, Food & Drink Preparation, Chemical & Pharmaceutical.
- Colour coded components to ensure correct mixing
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Bonds to damp substrates
- Low odour
- Thixotropic nature facilitates application in both vertical and overhead locations
- Very good chemical properties and cohesive strength
- Resistant to water, weathering and a wide range of chemicals
- No primer required
- Creep resistant