Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Pot life @ 20C: 50 Minutes
- Colour: Light Grey
- Specific Gravity: 1.5g/cm³
- Compressive Strength: 40MPa (1 day @ 20°C)
- 75MPa (7 days @ 20°C)
- Tensile Strength: 18MPa
- Moisture resistance: <0.4% increase @ 28 days
- (BS 6319: part 8)
- Lap Shear Strength to grit blasted steel: 14MPa²
- Shrinkage on curing: Negligible
- Hold up: >15mm
- Application temperature range: 3°C-30°C
Reprotec Epoxybond is supplied in 2kg pack
Dependent on application
Reprotec Epoxybond shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Reprotec Epoxybond can be used as a grout for fixing bolts, handrails, railings and posts etc.
Reprotec Epoxybond is ideal for holding machinery fixings and sole-plates permanently in place. The product can be used to anchor machinery which vibrates in use.
Reprotec Epoxybond is a versatile Epoxy paste adhesive being particularly suitable for all general purpose bonding operations.
Reprotec Epoxybond may also be used for thin section concrete repairs.
- Colour coded components to ensure correct mixing
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Bonds to damp substrates
- Low odour
- Thixotropic nature facilitates application in both vertical and overhead locations
- Very good chemical properties and cohesive strength
- Resistant to water, weathering and a wide range of chemicals
- No primer required
- Creep resistant