Efficient & Economical Concrete Floor Repair Resin
As well as looking unsightly, cracks and holes in floors are a major cause of trips and falls which can lead to personal injuries and lost production capacity. Floor Doctor is a high strength, 3 part floor repair resin based mortar that provides a quick and effective remedy.
Easy to Apply
Floor Doctor can be applied with a trowel to any suitably prepared surface. For the best finish ensure all lose aggregate has been removed from the hole first and use a suitable primer such as Tackprime to increase adhesion. It will harden overnight at 20C and is fully chemical resistant after 7 days.
Suitable For A Range Of Applications
You can use Floor Doctor to repair holes and cracks up to 50mm deep, and a 5kg will cover a surface over half a square metre. This makes it suitable for any spalled or damaged concrete including nosings on expansion joints, pre-cast concrete beams and chemical bunds. It is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals as well as diesel and petrol so can be used in processing and parking areas as well as on general floor repairs.
Find Out More
Not sure if Floor Doctor is right for your project, or just want to know more about our range of concrete repair kits? Contact our advice line on 0191 389 7067 and talk to a specialist.
- Colour: Grey
- Density: 2200kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50-60 minutes @ 20°C
- Adhesion to concrete: >3.9MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 72MPa
- Tensile Strength: 12MPa
- Taber abrasion resistance: 40mg weight loss (CS17 wheels; 1kg loads, 1000 cycles)
- Thermal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 3 x 10–5 cm/cm/°C
- Maximum Service Temperature: 70°C continuous
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to 20% hydrochloric acid, 20% sulphuric acid, 10% citric acid, 25% sodium hydroxide, diesel and petrol. Very good resistance to 10% lactic acid, 50% phosphoric acid, 10% nitric acid and 5% acetic acid. Good resistance to many common industrial chemicals
Reprotec Floor Doctor is supplied in 7.5kg and 15kg packs.
A 7.5kg pack yields 3.4 litres of Epoxy mortar, sufficient for 0.68m² at 5mm thickness.
A 15kg pack yields 6.8 litres of Epoxy mortar, sufficient for 1.36m² at 5mm thickness.
recommended primer is Reprotec Tackprime
Reprotec Floor Doctor shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Commercial or Domestic
Interior or External
Concrete Floors, Masonry Surfaces
Automotive, Engineering, General Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality, Warehouse & Factories, Food & Drink Preparation, Chemical & Pharmaceutical.
- Pre-packed units – ready to use
- Fast curing characteristics
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, and industrial chemicals
- Negligible shrinkage
- High bond strength
- Cures under damp, cool conditions