Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Holes and potholes in floors are a major cause of injury to personnel and result in claims and lost production days. Reprotec Floor Doctor is a fast, efficient and economical way of solving the problem.
Reprotec Floor Doctor is a high strength , trowel applied, three component Epoxy resin-based mortar designed for rapid and permanent repairs to concrete and masonry surfaces. Reprotec Floor Doctor is a blend of epoxy Resin, Polyamine curing agent, graded siliceous aggregates and colour pigments. The mixed material is applied to a suitably prepared and primed surface, and quickly cures to form a durable, abrasion and chemical resistant repair.
- Colour: Grey
- Density: 2200kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50-60 minutes @ 20°C
- Adhesion to concrete: >3.9MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 72MPa
- Tensile Strength: 12MPa
- Taber abrasion resistance: 40mg weight loss (CS17 wheels; 1kg loads, 1000 cycles)
- Thermal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 3 x 10–5 cm/cm/°C
- Maximum Service Temperature: 70°C continuous
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to 20% hydrochloric acid, 20% sulphuric acid, 10% citric acid, 25% sodium hydroxide, diesel and petrol. Very good resistance to 10% lactic acid, 50% phosphoric acid, 10% nitric acid and 5% acetic acid. Good resistance to many common industrial chemicals
Reprotec Floor Doctor is supplied in 7.5kg and 15kg packs.
A 7.5kg pack yields 3.4 litres of Epoxy mortar, sufficient for 0.68m² at 5mm thickness.
A 15kg pack yields 6.8 litres of Epoxy mortar, sufficient for 1.36m² at 5mm thickness.
recommended primer is Reprotec Tackprime
Reprotec Floor Doctor shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Repairs to spalled or damaged concrete floors; chemical bunds; bedding pre-cast concrete beams; nosings on expansion joints; floor repairs.
General repairs to cementitious substrates where strength and chemical resistant properties are essential.
- Pre-packed units – ready to use
- Fast curing characteristics
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, and industrial chemicals
- Negligible shrinkage
- High bond strength
- Cures under damp, cool conditions