Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Coverage: 0.25-0.30kg/m²/coat
- Tack free time @ 20°C: 3 hours
- Hard dry time@ 20°C: 6 hours
- Full chemical resistance @ 20°C: 5 days
- Blue Sky (RAL 5015)
- Iron Grey (RAL 7011)
- Leaf Green (RAL 6002)
- Silver Grey (RAL 7001)
- Oxide Red (RAL 3009)
- Safety Yellow
- Auto Grey (10 A 07)
Reprotec Bundcoat is supplied in 5kg packs
Allow to cure for a minimum of 6 hours @ 20°C prior to light foot traffic access and 24 hours @ 20° prior to vehicular trafficking.
Allow a minimum of 5 days cure @ 20°C for optimum chemical resistance.
A 5kg pack is sufficient to treat 16/18m2 of surface with a one coat treatment, providing an overall dry film thickness of 250 microns (0.25mm per coat)
Reprotec Bundcoat shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.Coverage approx. 16/18m² per 5Kg Pack per coat. One coat is normally sufficient. Two coats are recommended.
As a chemical resistant coating for bunded areas, chemical storage, food and pharmaceutical production, water treatment works and oil refineries.
- Solvent free
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- Tough, durable and abrasion resistant
- Very rapid cure, even at low temperatures
- Hygienic and easily cleaned