Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Film appearance: Clear Matt
- Q-UV Weatherometer: >2000 hours (no yellowing defects)
Light foot traffic may be allowed after 12 hours drying @ 20°C and full trafficking after 24 hours @ 20°C.
Optimum chemical resistance will be achieved after 48 hours @ 20°C.
Approximately 25/30m2 per pack (one coat is possible on a good wood deck, it is possible that some wooden decks will need two coats. The pictures on this page are ONE Coat).
** Top Tips
- Don't apply too thick or you will lose the anti slip profile.
- Apply by Brush or Roller - If you use a roller to apply (which is the easiest method) you may need a brush to remove excess from the grooves in the wood.
- The appearance of the liquid Reprotec Deckgrip is white, it will dry to a CLEAR Matt finish.
Reprotec Deckgrip is supplied in 5 litre packs inc.150 micron Texturing Agent.
(The Texturing Agent is already mixed into the Deckgrip for ease of use - i.e. no need to manually add the agent.)
Reprotec Deckgrip shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- As an anti slip finish for wooden decking.
- The coating is light/UV stable and is ideal for areas that are affected by sunlight.
- Reprotec Deckgrip is designed for use in a domestic setting - if you are a public body or local authority please refer to Reprotec Supaseal.
- Easy to apply
- User friendly (water based, single pack)
- Very good resistance to water, solvents, and other chemicals
- Good abrasion resistance and durability
- Excellent UV stability
- Matt finish