Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Reprotec Deckgrip is a single pack, clear water based matt sealer with Anti Slip texturing agent added. Specifically developed for wooden decking, both internal and external. It is moisture tolerant and designed to maintain the beauty of the wood.
The material is easy to apply, and is fast drying to allow rapid access. The micro texturing gives a pleasant safe finish that is anti slip in the wet.
- Film appearance: Clear Matt
- Q-UV Weatherometer: >2000 hours (no yellowing defects)
Light foot traffic may be allowed after 12 hours drying @ 20°C and full trafficking after 24 hours @ 20°C.
Optimum chemical resistance will be achieved after 48 hours @ 20°C.
Approximately 25/30m2 per pack (one coat is possible on a good wood deck, it is possible that some wooden decks will need two coats. The pictures on this page are ONE Coat).
** Top Tips
- Don't apply too thick or you will lose the anti slip profile.
- Apply by Brush or Roller - If you use a roller to apply (which is the easiest method) you may need a brush to remove excess from the grooves in the wood.
- The appearance of the liquid Reprotec Deckgrip is white, it will dry to a CLEAR Matt finish.
Reprotec Deckgrip is supplied in 5 litre packs inc.150 micron Texturing Agent.
(The Texturing Agent is already mixed into the Deckgrip for ease of use - i.e. no need to manually add the agent.)
Reprotec Deckgrip shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- As an anti slip finish for wooden decking.
- The coating is light/UV stable and is ideal for areas that are affected by sunlight.
- Reprotec Deckgrip is designed for use in a domestic setting - if you are a public body or local authority please refer to Reprotec Supaseal.
- Easy to apply
- User friendly (water based, single pack)
- Very good resistance to water, solvents, and other chemicals
- Good abrasion resistance and durability
- Excellent UV stability
- Matt finish