Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Colour: Natural or Concrete Grey
- Density: 2200kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50-60 minutes @ 20°C
- Adhesion to concrete: 3.6MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 64MPa
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils, inorganic salts, and cleaning fluids.
Reprotec Deepfill is supplied in 25kg packs.
A 25kg pack of Reprotec Deepfill yields 11.4 litres of material, sufficient for 1.14m² @ 10mm thickness.
For filling voids use the table below as a guide.
|1 Linear metre long x 100mm wide x 100mm deep||One Unit of Reprotec Deepfill required|
|2 Linear metres long x 100mm wide x 50mm deep||One Unit of Reprotec Deepfill required|
|4 Linear metres long x 100mm wide x 25mm deep||One Unit of Reprotec Deepfill required|
|10 Linear metres long x 100mm wide x 50mm deep||Five Units of Reprotec Deepfill required|
|20 Linear metres long x 100mm wide x 25mm deep||Five Units of Reprotec Deepfill required|
|100 Linear metres Long x 50mm wide x 25mm deep||Thirteen Units of Reprotec Deepfill required|
Apply a coat of Reprotec Tackprime by brush or roller at a nominal rate of 3.5 to 7.0m²/kg, depending upon surface profile.
The use of mechanical, forced action mixer such as a Creteangle, is strongly recommended.
However, as long as the resin components are mechanically mixed, old fashioned "elbow grease" will be effective, mix until a uniform material is achieved.
** Top Tip - Always mix the resins together first -- never, never try to mix all 3 components in one mix **
Pour the contents of the CURING AGENT container into the BASE container and mix thoroughly with a slow speed paddle.
The mixed resins shall be poured into a mixing vessel, (Creteangle bucket or similar), and the AGGREGATE added steadily whilst the mixer is in motion. Mix for 2-3 minutes until a uniform material is achieved.
Reprotec Deepfill shall be applied whilst the primer is still ‘tacky’ i.e. within 2 hours of application.
The material should be tamped and trowelled to ensure good compaction and a tight finish.
Minimum application thickness is 10mm; maximum application thickness is 50mm for large areas.
Note: up to 100mm thickness may be applied in small patches.
- As a deep section protective screed for floor areas subject to impact, abrasion and chemical spillage.
- As an economical, fast curing in-fill screed/mortar prior to the application of the final floor finish.
- Ease of application
- Fast curing characteristics
- Hard wearing and durable
- Taint free
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Negligible shrinkage even in thick section