Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Pot life @ 20°C: 60 Minutes
- Minimum overcoating interval: 12 hours @ 20°C
- Maximum overcoating interval: 48 hours @ 20°C
- Tensile strength: 9MPa (7 days cure @ 20°C)
- Elongation at break: 85% @ 20°C
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils.
Reprotec Flexiflor is supplied in 5kg Packs.
- Red Cherry (04 D 45)
- Blue Sky (RAL 5015)
- Auto Blue (20 E 51)
- Silver Grey (RAL 7001)
- Iron Grey (RAL 7011)
- Stone Grey (RAL 7030)
- Auto Grey (10 A 07)
- Leaf Green (RAL 6002)
- Oxide Red (RAL 3009)
- Safety Yellow
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
Reprotec Flexiflor has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
A 5kg pack is sufficient to coat 16 / 20m2 of surface with the one coat - two coats are recommended, providing an overall d.f.t. of 450 microns approx.
Reprotec Flexiflor shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Reprotec Flexiflor an ideal material for use as a coating for mezzanine areas, suspended floor slabs, plant room floors, wet room floors, concrete car park decks and walkways, balcony or terrace, dog kennels, plywood and MDF floor panels, it has even been successfully used over lino, rubber stud and vinyl floorings. Due to the flexible nature of the coating, its flexible finish making for a more comfortable and quieter finished floor.
Suitable for Interior or Exterior projects
- Tough and hardwearing
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Proven chemical resistance
- Low odour during application
- Good water and weathering resistance