Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Colours: Light Grey
- Pot Life: 1 hour @ 20°C
- Specific Gravity: 1.32
- Shore A hardness: 75
- Movement accommodation factor: 10%
- Chemical Resistance: Very good resistance to dilute mineral acids, alkalis, petrol, oils, milk, citric acid, hydraulic fluid, and hot water.
When using Reprotec Joint Doctor, the joints shall be designed to ensure that concrete movement due to shrinkage and temperature fluctuations does not exceed 10% of the joint width.
For joints up to 12mm wide, the depth of sealant should be equal to the width.
For joints over 12mm wide the depth of sealant should not exceed 20mm.
Joints over 25mm wide are permissible with Reprotec Joint Doctor.
e.g. a 12mm x 12mm joint - 14 linear metres long would require 1 x 2L Pack
Reprotec Joint Doctor is supplied in 2L packs
Reprotec Joint Doctor shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
To seal floor joints in food factories and warehouses where heavy vehicular trafficking occurs.
- No Primer required
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Tough and resilient
- Suitable for wide joints
- Highly resistant to water
- Easy to apply
- Fast curing
- Hygienic and easily cleanable
- Low viscosity