Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Pot life @ 20C: 50 Minutes
- Colour: Light Grey
- Specific Gravity: 1.5g/cm³
- Compressive Strength: 30MPa (1 day @ 20°C)
- 60MPa (7 days @ 20°C)
- Tensile Strength: 8N/mm²
- Moisture resistance: <0.4% increase @ 28 days
- (BS 6319: part 8)
- Lap Shear Strength to grit blasted steel: 12MPa.
- Shrinkage on curing: Negligible
- Hold up: >15mm
- Application temperature range: 3°C-40°C
Reprotec Kerbfix is supplied in 10kg packs, each of which yields 5.7 litres of mortar.
A 10kg pack yields 5.7L of mortar, sufficient to cover 2.85m² at a thickness of 2mm.
Reprotec Kerbfix shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Reprotec Kerbfix is a versatile thixotropic mortar being particularly suitable for bedding tiles and fixing brick slips to concrete
Reprotec Kerbfix may also be used for thin section concrete repairs and bolt fixing in walls or overhead.
- High Strength
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Bonds to damp substrates
- Low odour
- Thixotropic nature facilitates application in both vertical and overhead locations
- Very good chemical properties and cohesive strength
- Resistant to water, weathering and a wide range of chemicals
- No primer required
- Creep resistant
- Easy to trowel