FLOW-LEVEL is a 2-Part (bag & bottle) ‘high flow’ floor levelling compound, ideal for use when preparing sub-floors to receive decorative floor coverings. FLOW-LEVEL helps achieve the smoothest possible surface finish prior to laying decorative floor finishes such as vinyl, laminate, parquet, carpet underlay and ceramic tiles. Receiving substrates include sand/cement screeds, concrete, plywood, tile backer boards, flooring grade asphalt, anhydrite screeds* Epoxy DPMs, rigid steel decking and existing ceramic & porcelain tiles.
- Fast Drying – ready to walk on after 90 minutes
- High Flow easy levelling to a super smooth finish
- Readily bonds to most common sub-floors without priming
- Can be laid over pre-existing stable adhesive residues
- Can be laid from 2mm up to 12mm bed depth
- Suitable for use with heated sub-floors and plywood overlay
PRODUCT DATA SHEET | DOWNLOAD
MSDS SHEET | DOWNLOAD
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE | DOWNLOAD
Don't forget your accessories...
Make sure you have everything you need with our essentials accessory pack which includes all you need to apply 2 coats of Ecoguard HB (2 coats are usually recommended)