PALACE Single Part Super-Flex is a highly polymer reinforced cement-based adhesive suitable for fixing all types of ceramic floor and wall tiles, including mosaics, porcelain and vitrified tiles onto some of the most difficult surfaces in internal & external situations where slight movement or vibration is likely. The product is mixed with water only and is suitable for fixing onto plywood over-laid with Tile Backer boards as well as tongue and groove floorboards, floating floors and also where sub-floor heating is installed. PALACE Single Part Super-Flex fast-setting properties allow foot traffic & grouting to proceed just 4 hours* after fixing.
Conforms to EN 12004 C2 FTE-S2
*Dependant on temperature
- Polymer fortified powder, mixes only with water
- Allows fixing to heated sub-floors & wire heating mats
- Will tolerate slight movement & vibration
- Suitable for Tongue & Groove floorboards
- Can be used on stabilised floating floors
- Mixes easily to a smooth, easy to apply paste
PRODUCT DATA SHEET | DOWNLOAD
MSDS SHEET | DOWNLOAD
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE | DOWNLOAD
Don't forget your accessories...
Make sure you have everything you need with our essentials accessory pack which includes all you need to apply 2 coats of Ecoguard HB (2 coats are usually recommended)