Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Appearance: Pale straw coloured liquid with characteristic odour
Drying time @ 20°c:
Tack free 2-4 hours
Hard dry 16-24 hours
Flash point: 40°c
Chemical resistance: Resistant to spillages of dilute mineral acids, caustic alkali solutions, vegetable oils, de-icing salts, etc.
Reprotec Paverseal is supplied in 5 and 25L packs.
Coverage is very much dependent on the porosity of the substrate.
- Block Paving. Dependent on the type of block, typically 2-4m²/ltr
- Concrete. Dependent on the Concrete, Typically 5-7m²/ltr
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in dry conditions, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.
Reprotec Paverseal has a minimum shelf life of 12 months when stored in original, unopened containers in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
Apply only in well ventilated areas.
Do not apply externally if rain is likely during application or within 6 hours thereafter.
Health and Safety
Reprotec Paverseal is a flammable material (flash point = 40°c)
Avoid contact of the material with skin and eyes.
Provide good ventilation during application and wear suitable organic vapour respirators.
Reprotec Paverseal shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
As a curing/sealing treatment to new concrete.
As a sealing/dust proofing treatment to old concrete and blocks to provide a sealed and dust-proof surface with resistance to the ingress of oil, petrol and chemical spillages.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Seals and dust proofs the surface
- Provides easily cleanable floor surface
- Internal and external use
- Resistant to ultra violet radiation
- Single pack – ready to use