Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Colour: Light grey
- Density: 1175kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50minutes @ 20°C
- Compressive Strength: 45 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 8 MPa
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to 25% hydrochloric acid, 20% sulphuric acid, 10% citric acid, 40% sodium hydroxide, diesel and petrol. Very good resistance to 10% lactic acid, 20% phosphoric acid, Good resistance to many common industrial chemicals
Reprotec Renderlite is supplied in 5kg packs
A 5kg pack yields 4.25litres of mortar, sufficient for 0.42m² @ 10mm thick.
Reprotec Renderlite shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please print off and refer to the mixing and application instructions below.
** Top Tip - Always mix the resins together first -- never, never try to mix all 3 components in one mix **
Repairs to spalled or damaged concrete structures; particularly for vertical and overhead applications.
A tough, lightweight, epoxy resin mortar for repairing spalled and damaged concrete or stone window cills, lintels and columns, underside of bridge walkways etc. An excellent concrete or stone repair compound to reform original profiles to vertical and overhead masonry.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Very good abrasion and impact resistance
- High build application in vertical and overhead locations
- May be applied to damp substrates
- Impermeable and waterproof
- Chemically resistant
- Ease of mixing and application
- Good mechanical properties
- Increases effective concrete cover