Specialist Repair Epoxy Mortar
Renderlite has been especially designed to make repairs to overhead and vertical surfaces as easy as those to floors. Created with lightweight fillers, this repair epoxy can be used to fill cracks and damage to concrete, brickwork and stonework up to 50mm deep. It is the ideal product to repair concrete walls. It may be lightweight, but it’s still tough enough to use on both internal and external projects.
A 5kg pack of Renderlite will make approximately 4.25 litres of mortar which will cover up to 0.42m2 at 10mm thick.
Use With Tackprime for the Perfect Finish
Preparation is key when if comes to concrete repair so make sure the area you are working on is clean and dust free. Smooth surfaces should be slightly abraded to create better adhesion. Use Tackprime then fill the crack with Renderlite whilst it is still tacky, using a wood float followed by a steel float. If necessary, allow to dry overnight then apply additional layers to complete the repair.
Find Out More
Want to check Renderlite is right for your project, or just want to know more about our range of concrete repair kits? Contact our advice line on 0191 389 7067 and talk to a specialist.
- Colour: Light grey
- Density: 1175kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50minutes @ 20°C
- Compressive Strength: 45 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 8 MPa
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to 25% hydrochloric acid, 20% sulphuric acid, 10% citric acid, 40% sodium hydroxide, diesel and petrol. Very good resistance to 10% lactic acid, 20% phosphoric acid, Good resistance to many common industrial chemicals
Reprotec Renderlite is supplied in 5kg packs
A 5kg pack yields 4.25litres of mortar, sufficient for 0.42m² @ 10mm thick.
Reprotec Renderlite shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please print off and refer to the mixing and application instructions below.
** Top Tip - Always mix the resins together first -- never, never try to mix all 3 components in one mix **
Repairs to spalled or damaged concrete structures; particularly for vertical and overhead applications.
A tough, lightweight, epoxy resin mortar for repairing spalled and damaged concrete or stone window cills, lintels and columns, underside of bridge walkways etc. An excellent concrete or stone repair compound to reform original profiles to vertical and overhead masonry.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Very good abrasion and impact resistance
- High build application in vertical and overhead locations
- May be applied to damp substrates
- Impermeable and waterproof
- Chemically resistant
- Ease of mixing and application
- Good mechanical properties
- Increases effective concrete cover