Sherwin-Williams Transgard TG115 is a high-build aluminium epoxy maintenance primer for abraded surfaces.
- High-build aluminium epoxy maintenance primer
- For abraded surfaces
- Application by brush or spray
- Suitable for atmospherically exposed surfaces but not recommended for exposure to severe chemical environments
Where to use
- For brush application onto hand or mechanically prepared surfaces giving excellent wetting and adhesion characteristics.
- Suitable for atmospherically exposed surfaces but not recommended for exposure to severe chemical environments.
- May be spray applied to blast cleaned surfaces.
- Recommended curing temperature above 10°C. Extended drying times will be observed at lower temperatures. Macropoxy M902 is recommended alternative for low temperature application and curing.
7.5m² per litre
PRODUCT DATA SHEET | DOWNLOAD
MSDS SHEET - BASE | DOWNLOAD
MSDS SHEET - CURING AGENT | DOWNLOAD
Don't forget your accessories...
Make sure you have everything you need with our essentials accessory pack which includes all you need to apply 2 coats of Ecoguard HB (2 coats are usually recommended)