Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Colours: Light grey and Red
- Volume solids: 60%
- Specific Gravity: 1.46
- Pot Life: 2 hours @ 20ºC
- Touch Dry: 1-2 hours @ 20ºC
- Hard Dry: 4 hours @ 20ºC
- Full Cure: 7 days @ 20ºC
- Overcoating at 20ºC: minimum 4 hours, maximum 2 months
- Coverage approx 6 m2 per litre per coat (one coat is usually sufficient)
Reprotec Steelcoat Primer is supplied in 1L, and 5L packs.
Reprotec Steelcoat Primer shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- As an anti-corrosion primer for steel work.
- As a holding primer for grit blasted steel surfaces.
- Non toxic
- Fast drying
- May be applied to damp or dry surfaces
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties
- Compatible with a wide range of top coats
- Long overcoating window
- Easily applied
- Very good adhesion
- Early water resistance
- Good chemical resistance