Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Appearance: Pale amber translucent liquid.
- Coverage: 2 - 6m²/Ltr
- Drying Times: Touch dry after 1 hour @ 20°C
- Hard dry after 2 hours @ 20°C
- PH: 5
- Flashpoint: >93°C
- Resistant to staining by cola, coffee, motor oil, anti-freeze, brake fluid, etc.
Reprotec Stoneseal is supplied in 5ltr and 25ltr packs.Apply Reprotec Stoneseal by brush or roller at a rate of 5m²/litre and allow to dry. A second coat may be necessary for particularly absorbent surfaces. This may be applied after the first coat has dried for a minimum of 2 hours. Allow to dry for 24 hours before service.
Reprotec Stoneseal shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Typical UsesReprotec Stoneseal is suitable for sealing natural stone, concrete, marble, terracotta; paving stones, patio areas, marshall's type reconstituted stone, granite, clay, slate and unglazed tile, and may be applied to both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Outstanding resistance to water.
- Oil, grease and dirt repellent.
- Resistant to ageing and weathering.
- Suitable for concrete, stone, terracotta, marble,
- Granite, clay, slate and unglazed tile.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Fast drying, single pack.
- No effect on gas permeability
- No change to substrate appearance.