Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Appearance: Clear liquid of low odour
- Viscosity: 350-400cps @ 20°C
- Pot Life: 25-30 minutes @ 20°C
- Tack free time: 8 hours @ 20°C
- Hard dry time: 14 hours @ 20°C
- Full chemical resistance: 7 days @ 20°C
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel and vegetable oils.
Will be dependant on the porosity of the concrete but should be between 15 to 30 m2 per 5Kg Pack.
On most woods two coats will probably be required depending on the porosity of the wood. Good concrete and stone should only need one coat, porous concrete will need two coats.
***Top Tip - For the Anti Slip version do not apply to thick - if you do, you may lose the anti-slip properties - you should be able to visually identify the anti slip aggregate during application ***
Reprotec Supaseal is supplied in 5kg packs.
Reprotec Supaseal Anti Slip is supplied in 5.25kg Packs
Reprotec Supaseal shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
As a clear coating for concrete floors, ideal for garages, car parks and where you wish to retain the concrete look.
- Solvent free, low odour.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and stonework.
- UV stable.
- Cures under cool, damp conditions.
- Clear glossy film.
- Low viscosity, easily applied.
- Good chemical resistance.