Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
Reprotec Tackprime has been developed for use in conjunction with Reprotec Step Doctor and Reprotec Renderlite for concrete repair operations The product exhibits outstanding adhesion to concrete and other surfaces.
Reprotec Tackprime is supplied as a two pack system, comprising pre-weighed amounts of BASE and CURING AGENT components.
- Viscosity: 400 cps @ 20°C
- Pot life:
- @ 20°C: 50 Minutes
- @ 10°C: 100 minutes
- Colour: Straw coloured liquid.
- Adhesion to concrete: 3.8MPa (concrete failure)
Reprotec Tackprime is supplied in 2kg packs
3.3-6.7m²/kg depending on surface texture.
Reprotec Tackprime shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
As an adhesive for bonding new concrete to old concrete or resin bonding new floor toppings to old concrete.
As a protective treatment to exposed steel re-enforcement during concrete repair.
- Solvent free, low odour
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- Impervious to water
- Low viscosity, easily applied
- May be applied to cool, damp surfaces
- Pre-packaged units ready for use
- Very good chemical resistance