Enhance the Aesthetic and Protection of Any Structure
A non-toxic and water-based concrete resin wall paint, Wonderwall adds long-term protective and decorative properties to concrete and masonry surfaces as a breathable coating with an elastomeric nature - versatile and able to adapt. This elastomeric nature ensures excellent crack-bridging properties in case of structural movement.
1 Litre of Wonderwall will cover up to 5m2 per coat.
Allows the Structure to Breathe
The microporous structure of the coating acts as a barrier to the ingress of chlorides and carbon dioxide and other acid gases, while allowing the passage of water vapour from the substrate.
Boasting excellent UV and weathering resistance as a quality wall paint, Wonderwall is highly resistant to freeze and thaw cycling and is also easy to clean.
Get in Touch
Contact our team of specialists today to find out more about Wonderwall - available in a single pack and very easy to apply.
- Finish: Eggshell
- Application rate: 3.5-5.5m²/litre/coat (2 coats recommended)
- Volume Solids: 56%
- Wet film thickness: 180 microns per coat
- Equivalent dry film thickness: 100 microns per coat
- Touch dry: 1 to 3 hours (dependant on ventilation)
- Through dry: 2-16 hours
- Overcoating interval: 16 hours minimum
- Tensile strength: 3.7 MPa @ 20°C
- Carbon Dioxide Diffusion Coefficient: 965,000
- Equivalent air thickness, R: >200m @ 300 microns dft.
- Water vapour transmission rate: 12g/m²/day
- Service temperatures: -30°C to + 80°C
- Elongation at break: 350% @ 20°C
- Icelandic Cream (RAL 9001)
- Deep Straw (RAL 1014)
- Morning Coffee (RAL 1001)
- Porcelain Blue (RAL 5012)
- Gainsborough Grey (RAL 7035)
These are standard colours - other colours to BS4800 and RAL Standards are available for volume purchases.
Reprotec Wonderwall is supplied in 10L packs
Reprotec Wonderwall may be applied at a nominal rate of 5m²/litre/coat. The recommended two coat treatment will provide an overall d.f.t of 200 microns, which is the minimum for long term anti-carbonation properties.
Do not apply at temperatures of 3°C or less or if there is a risk of frost.
Health and Safety
Reprotec Wonderwall is non-toxic both during and after use.
Any splashes should be removed from the skin using soap and water.
Reprotec Wonderwall shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Interior or Exterior
Suitable Surface Examples: Bridges, subways, high-rise flats. A one-time solution for domestic properties. Compatible with most existing masonry paint coatings.
- Easy to Clean
- Excellent UV and Weathering Resistance
- Single Pack and Easy to Apply
- Protects Substrates from Carbonation
- Highly Resistant to Freeze/Thaw Cycling
- Elastic Nature with Crack Bridging Properties
- Allows Structure to ‘Breathe’
- Water Based and Non-Toxic