Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Finish: Eggshell
- Application rate: 3.5-5.5m²/litre/coat (2 coats recommended)
- Volume Solids: 56%
- Wet film thickness: 180 microns per coat
- Equivalent dry film thickness: 100 microns per coat
- Touch dry: 1 to 3 hours (dependant on ventilation)
- Through dry: 2-16 hours
- Overcoating interval: 16 hours minimum
- Tensile strength: 3.7 MPa @ 20°C
- Carbon Dioxide Diffusion Coefficient: 965,000
- Equivalent air thickness, R: >200m @ 300 microns dft.
- Water vapour transmission rate: 12g/m²/day
- Service temperatures: -30°C to + 80°C
- Elongation at break: 350% @ 20°C
- Icelandic Cream (RAL 9001)
- Deep Straw (RAL 1014)
- Morning Coffee (RAL 1001)
- Porcelain Blue (RAL 5012)
- Gainsborough Grey (RAL 7035)
These are standard colours - other colours to BS4800 and RAL Standards are available for volume purchases.
Reprotec Wonderwall is supplied in 10L packs
Reprotec Wonderwall may be applied at a nominal rate of 5m²/litre/coat. The recommended two coat treatment will provide an overall d.f.t of 200 microns, which is the minimum for long term anti-carbonation properties.
Do not apply at temperatures of 3°C or less or if there is a risk of frost.
Health and Safety
Reprotec Wonderwall is non-toxic both during and after use.
Any splashes should be removed from the skin using soap and water.
Reprotec Wonderwall shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Where new and existing concrete and masonry structures require protection from Water, Carbon Dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, Oxides of Nitrogen, Chlorides, Sulphates and UV radiation.
Examples: Car Parks, Commercial and Industrial Buildings, Bridges, Subways, High rise flats. This is a one time solution for domestic properties. Should be compatible to most existing masonry paint coatings.
- Easy to clean
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance
- Single pack and easy to apply
- Protects substrates from carbonation
- Highly resistant to freeze/thaw cycling
- Elastic nature with crack bridging properties
- Allows structure to ‘breathe’
- Water based and non-toxic