Fast Curing Concrete Floor Repair Material
As well as looking unsightly, cracks and holes in floors are a major cause of trips and falls which can lead to personal injuries and lost production capacity. Like its compatriot, Floor Doctor, Floor Doctor Rapid is a high strength, 3 part floor repair resin based mortar that provides a quick and effective remedy. However, this resin has a cure time of just 5 to 6 hours, so you can have your floor back in use within one working day.
A 7.5kg pack of Floor Doctor will make approximately 3.4 litres of epoxy mortar which is sufficient to cover up to 0.68m2 at 5mm thick.
No Primer Required
To speed up the process even further a primer is not normally required for Floor Doctor Rapid. If your surfaces are particularly porous you can use a blinded mix of Floorprime with silica sand.
Find Out More
Not sure if Floor Doctor Rapid is right for your project, or just want to know more about our range of concrete repair kits? Contact our advice line on 0191 389 7067 and talk to a specialist.
- Colour: Grey
- Density: 2000kg/m³
- Pot Life: 40 minutes @ 20°C
- Adhesion to concrete: 3.9MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 76MPa
- Taber abrasion resistance: 40mg weight loss (CS17 wheels; 1kg loads, 1000 cycles)
- Maximum Service Temperature: 70°C continuous
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid is supplied in 5kg and 10kg packs.
A 5kg pack of Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid yields 2.5 litres of material, sufficient for 0.5m² @ 5mm thickness.
(10kg pack pro-rata).
Reprotec Floor Doctor Rapid shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Commercial or Domestic
Interior or External
Concrete Floors, Masonry Surfaces
Automotive, Engineering, General Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality, Warehouse & Factories, Food & Drink Preparation, Chemical & Pharmaceutical.
- Pre-packed units – ready to use
- Fast curing characteristics
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Frost resistant and impervious to water
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, and industrial chemicals
- Negligible shrinkage
- Correcting falls/levels
- High bond strength – no primer required
- Cures under damp, cool conditions