Not sure which product is best for your needs or how to use it?
Give our friendly sales and technical team a call
- Colour: Light grey
- Density: 1175kg/m³
- Pot Life: 50minutes @ 20°C
- Compressive Strength: 45 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 8 MPa
- Chemical resistance: Excellent resistance to 25% hydrochloric acid, 20% sulphuric acid, 10% citric acid, 40% sodium hydroxide, diesel and petrol. Very good resistance to 10% lactic acid, 20% phosphoric acid, Good resistance to many common industrial chemicals
Reprotec Step Doctor is supplied in 5kg packs
A 5kg pack yields 4.25litres of mortar, sufficient for 0.84m² @ 5mm thick.
** Top Tip - Always mix the resins together first -- never, never try to mix all 3 components in one mix **
Reprotec Step Doctor shall be applied strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Typical UsesRepairs to step risers and treads.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Very good abrasion and impact resistance
- May be applied to damp substrates
- Impermeable and waterproof
- Chemically resistant
- Ease of mixing and application
- Good mechanical properties